Latest Covid-Safe Information
WE WILL BE OPEN FROM 12th APRIL 2020!
Your health, safety and well-being is of utmost importance to us, so we have implemented the following steps & guidelines to help minimise any risks to you and us during your visit to the salon:
- IMPORTANT: If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms PLEASE do not attend your appointment and let us know as soon as you can so that we can re-arrange for when you are better.
- Please try not to arrive early as we do not have a waiting area. Please stay in your car or outside, following all social distance rules until we are ready for you. If you do arrive early, call the salon on 01279 504033 and we will advise when to come in.
- Appointment times have been extended to facilitate cleaning and disinfecting between clients.
- Please try to not bring unnecessary items into the salon, for example, shopping bags etc. If possible leave those in your car.
- Please ensure you attend your appointment alone unless you need assistance.
- All visitors to the salon MUST wear a mask (unless medically exempt), if you forget yours we will have them available for purchase.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- Please aim to use the toilet before arrival, toilet facilities are obviously available but for everyone's safety, we want to limit access where possible.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any refreshments during your visit however, you are welcome to bring bottled water or a takeaway drink with you should you wish.
- To minimise any risks, our nail stations are 2 metres apart.
- We have all successfully completed a COVID-19 Course in sanitisation and disinfection procedures and have always used Mundo and Barbicide products due to the high standards their medical-grade products offer.
- Every area has a dedicated cleaning checklist and will be fully disinfected between each client visit.
Please be assured that all of us will be wearing a mask, gloves and apron and will be sanitising and disinfecting in line with Government regulations to ensure both your safety and ours.
If you are at all concerned, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ultimately we are doing all that we reasonably can to minimise risk, however as with ANY public premises, be that a shop, salon or even a hospital, it is impossible to eliminate all the risks associated with Coronavirus - there simply are no guarantees. Please note we cannot accept responsibility for transmission of COVID-19 should you become infected.
Thank you for all your support, and we can’t wait to see all our lovely clients again soon!
If you would like a printable PDF version of this statement, it is available here.