Coronavirus Client Information
Your health, safety and well-being is of utmost importance to us, so we have implemented the following to help minimise any risks to you and us during your visit to the salon:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms PLEASE do not attend your appointment and let us know as soon as you can so that we can re-arrange for when you are better.
- Please try not to arrive early as we cannot have a waiting area. Please stay in your car or outside, following all social distance rules until we are ready for you.
- Appointment times have been extended to facilitate cleaning and disinfecting between clients.
- Please do not bring unnecessary items into the salon, for example shopping.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- Please come with a mask, but if you forget yours we will have them available for purchase.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- Please use the toilet before arrival, there will be limited toilet facilities available.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer any refreshments during your visit. Please bring bottled water or a takeaway drink with you if needed.
- To minimise any risks nail stations are 2m apart.
- We have all successfully completed Covid-19 specific education of sanitisation and disinfection procedures and have always used Mundo and Barbicide products due to the medical grade and high standards their products offer.
- Every area has a dedicated cleaning checklist and will be disinfected after each client.
Please be assured that all of us will be wearing a mask, gloves and apron and sanitising and disinfecting in line with government regulations to ensure both yours and our safety.
If you are at all concerned, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ultimately we are doing all that we reasonably can to minimise risk, however as with any premises be that a shop, salon or even a hospital it is impossible to eliminate all the risks associated with Coronavirus - there simply are no guarantees. Please note we cannot accept responsibility for transmission of COVID-19 should you become infected.
Thank you for all your support, and we can’t wait to see all our lovely clients again soon!
If you would like a printable PDF version of this statement, it is available here.